Juno represents marriage, fertility, birth and motherhood. Her sacred ministress, the flaminica - the flamen Dialis' wife (Jupiter Minister) every first day of the month, sacrificed to Juno a white heifer to ask protection for women.
Sacred animals for Juno are: goose and crow.
- Juno Fluonia - sacralization of menstruation
- Juno Domiduca - sacralization of the movement of the young wife to her new house
- Juno Cinxia - sacralization of the opening of the young wife belt after the marriage
- Juno Juga e Iunxia - sacralization of wedding
- Juno Lucina - sacralization of birth
Juno e Genius give suggestions and advices, force, energy and determine individual attitude. At every birthday men and women celebrate their respective Genius or Juno.